I haven't written a blog post in two weeks because I am not sure what to write about. I think that might be the toughest part of blogging and twitter. Both require you to put yourself out there. My first post was about me, but it also took me over 2 weeks to write and figure out how I wanted to tell my story. My second post, I went the opposite way and found a tweet that had a video I could share. I will continue to share tweets some times, but I also realize that the blogs I like to follow are the ones that tell a story I can relate to. I have started drafts of blog posts but then I either delete it completely or leave it as an unfinished draft. I am not sure how I am going to combine the resources and stories together into an interesting blog that people will want to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment